Friday, August 3, 2012

Natural Makeup for Office







This is extremely easy look. I decided to go for a minimal makeup look because of the color of my dress that was already a focal point. Cobalt blue is a strong color for soft summer, so I softened it with a scarf in lighter and more muted colors. Some of the colors in the scarf are from Spring palette, but I think overall work great. I love pale yellow that  matches  my bag.  Well, enough about my outfit :) Makeup...Again, it is a very simple look, takes only 3 minutes or less.

FACE: Oil-free foundation by BB on T-zone and around lips, BB Corrector and Concealer, Laura's Setting powder a bit of Deep Bronzer by BB all over my face.
Bronzing powder "Maui" dusted on cheeks, along hearline, nose.

EYES:


 



Swatches of Naked Palette

Bobbi Brown Hot Stone eyeshasows. Medium cool toned brown.

Lid: Sidecar from Naked palette and Hot Stone (one of my favorite Bobbi Brown eyeshadows) by blended in the crease and a bit above. While blending up, I usually keep most of the color on the outer side of the eyes. 
A layer of Definicile mascara by Lancome. If you noticed, I didn't use a line today. To add a bit of definition to the lashline, I wiggle mascara at the roots of the lashes - it creates a line - and then in zig-zag motions move up. It is a good time saving tip if you are in a hurry and don't have time to do liner.

LIPS: L'Oreal HIP Brillian Shine lipgloss

L'Oreal HIP Lip Gloss, Inviting 832 .5 oz (15 ml)

No comments:

Post a Comment