Friday, August 3, 2012

Cherry Lipstick for Casual Friday in Office






Today I decided to wear a white shirt and jeans for our casual Friday. I thought to give this outfit a boost with a red lips look.

FACE: BB natural finish foundation applied only where it is needed (t-zone and around lips), BB corrector and concealer, Laura Mercier setting powder, BB bronzer in Deep for contouring.

CHEEKS: Illuminating Bronzing Powder by BB in "Maui". It is such a pretty subtle color. Sometimes I use very lightly it on top of my regular bronzer to add some of those pinky-peachy undertones to my complexion. Or, like in this case, I applied more color just on my cheeks. 


LIPS:  ELF Lip palette.  Deep Cherry Color. They are actually very sheer. I usually apply one layer, set it with powder and follow with one more. This way the color is richer and they stay on longer.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/luuux-original-files/bookmarklet_uploaded/elf_lips_beauty_book.jpg

EYES: BB eyeshadows. I applied Ivory all over my lid, Cement on the lid and blending it just a bit above the crease. Lined my eyes with damp Caviar eyeshadows and MAC liner brush. I winged my liner just a bit :) - it's Friday afterall! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment