Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Bronzed Day Look by "Flirt"







Yesterday, I got a Totally Bronze Style Box by Flirt!




I tried them today and I really like them. They are not too bronzy or beigie for my skin tone. It is a very pretty natural look.


Face: evened out middle part with BB foundation, corrector/concealer, set T-zone and undereye area with powder.

Cheeks: used Bronzer from Flirt! Style Box on cheeks, along the hair line and nose. I felt I needed to add some pink or peachy-pink undertones to add "life" to my face. It looked too bronzed - which is not the most flattering look for Soft Summers. That's why I  lightly dusted Maui Bobbi Brown Illuminating Bronzing Powder on apples of the cheeks.


Eyes: The top eyeshadows - all over the lid
          Second - on the lid  and along the lower lashline
          Last one - in the crease to create definition and depth.
 
          2 coats of mascara. Since it is a more nude look, I added some definition with mascara on my    lower lashes. 

          Defined brows with "Blonde" eyeshadows by Bobbi Brown
    

Lips: Naked lip pencil by Bobbi Brown and a light nude lipcolor from E.L.F. lip palette. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment