Thursday, August 23, 2012

Makeup for Navy Jacket and Nude Top Outfit (office)







This picture is taken away from window light and appears a bit dull and I look tanner :)



I really like my new "Flirt!" palette. The eyeshadows have a bit of warmth in it but not too orangie-ee.

Here is my look today:

Face: BB Oil-Free Foundation in Beige, concealer in Cool Sand, powder and BB Bronzer in Medium.

http://www.twoheartstogether.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/P229206_hero.jpg
Cheeks: Benefit Blush in Coralista     
                          







Lips: one of my favorite Bobbi Brown lip color " Blondie Pink" 



Eyes: "Flirt!" Bronzed look. First color all over, second color on the lid and third color on the outer half of the lid. I lined top lashline with Bobbi Brown espresso eyeshadows (dry).
 


No comments:

Post a Comment